Our independent construction site supervision helps you complete the project on time,
avoiding the occurrence of the risks while meeting all relevant regulations and quality standards. To
guarantee top-quality execution of work, our technical supervisors carry out quality control procedures
at each stage of the project. We have extensive experience and deep knowledge in the field of technical
control, providing the following services:
- Project support from the assembling of steel and mechanical carpentry structures to the
commissioning of the machines.
- Traceability in daily reports of controls and inspections and project progress using project
management tools .
- Supervising workers, subcontractors and work activities.
- Inspections of welding seams, thicknesses and dimensions of steel structures.
- Design review.
- Inspection of machines, equipment, conveyor systems to detect mechanical defects or
malfunctions, assigning workers to conduct relative repairs or adjustments.
- Daily inspection of the quality of the work and the manpower at the worksite.
- Report on the progress of delivered engineering-related equipment.
- Supervision of workers to ensure compliance with all safety regulations.
- Verification of project documentation conformity.
- Resolving problems and implementing improvements.
- Organising and overseeing external inspections, such as with a health and safety inspector.
- Providing emergency first aid if required.
Support to reach project goals by preventing the occurrence of risks
Control over construction projects to ensure they are implemented in an efficient and
Guarantees regarding quality, functioning and conformity of materials, equipment and
systems to the applicable standards
Guarantees regarding the implementation of all safety regulations at the construction